"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Friday, February 12, 2010

Mary's last Post

Hello! This is my very last post. It has been fun to be able to communicate to you guys from halfway around the world, but soon I'll be able to talk to you in person! Ghana has been truly amazing. I'm going to miss many things here in Ghana, for instance, riding in cars and taxis with NO SEATBELTS! Now that is something that I'm going to miss! But there's something even more important to miss then riding around with no seatbelts, and it's my new siblings. I'm might miss them so much that I might cry. Oh, we're about to get on the plane! I'll see you later! Mary
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Mary, Your blog has been so entertaining! Your writing is so cute and funny.................I don't like seatbelts either. I never started wearing a seatbelt in the car until I was in my thirties after it became a law in Ohio to wear them....................

    ReplyDelete