"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mary's Post 4

Alright, let's try and finish my story. Okay, here goes. I ran out of the sandbox and guess what? Some little girls began to copy me too! I was like "Oh brother, not them! I can't take any more of this!" I was like that because I totally had enough! So I ran to my dad screaming "Dad! Dad! Tell them to stop! Please!" And they said the exact same thing. Uummm... Let's just stop here. Good Bye! Mary
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary! Its me, Emma! I miss you! Boy, that does sound annoying! Bet you can't wait to get your new family home! Loving them already! Can't wait until you get back!:) Love,Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, It sounds to me like either these kids like you and they want to be like you or else they are very bored and so they are attempting to irritate you as a way to amuse themselves which of course is not a good choice on their part.

    ReplyDelete