"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mary's Post 6

Hi, everyone!! How is everybody? I am doing great! I will be flying in on Friday, and I will be home on Saturday! This has to be a short post so I can't put a whole bunch-o details. Africa is a nice place with a lot of animals, at least I think so. For example, earlier today I saw 3 cheetahs! Real live CHEETAHS! Is that wild or what!? Well, I really don't have much time so I'll tell you about it later. See ya! Mary
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    You saw real live cheetahs!?!?!?! Lucky!!!! Well now.....let's see... I'll be glad when you are back. I had a dream that I went to Ghana. My mom is making me go to sleep now. See ya!
    Love Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Africa sounds okay but I know you will be super happy to come back to your pink bedroom with all your barbies and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I wonder what it's like to be a vet in Africa? I think I'll stick with the small cats here in cincinnati. I'm so glad that things went well for your Dad in court on Monday, so that hopefully we can all meet your new siblings very soon. Mary Claire says hi, Ben too. They are in bed all ready with hope of another snow day...very unlikely. Safe travels!
    Love, Michelle, Mary Claire, Ben and Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in California right now for a conference at Saddleback Church with the rest of the SonRise Staff. We've been praying for your trip & it looks like it has been amazing. Cannot wait to see you all & hear about it first hand. Love seeing all the posts & that your kids are having this experience with you!

    Nick Schultz

    ReplyDelete