"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mary's Post 2

Hi! I am back for some more blogging! Today, we got up, got ready, ate, and walked to Beacon House to pick up Lamisi, Linda, and Jeremiah. When we left, we changed into our bathing suits and went to the pool. Lamisi is a pretty good swimmer. We had a pretty good time. We got out after that and changed back into our regular clothes. We went back to Beacon House to drop off the kids. We stayed for a little bit, so I decided to go and play along with the other kids when I noticed 3 boys that I met the day before. I was like "Oh no, I better run." I thought that because yesterday, those same boys were copying me and it drove me crazy. The boys were all like "She's back!Look, she's back! So I started to run and of course, they followed me. Well, I better log off now, I'll tell you more about it later. Bye! Mary


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    I hope your having a great time.It seems like you are.I really want to meet your brother and sisters,they seem soooooo nice.I am really happy for you and your family.So you don`t like hot weather,well it is snowing here.I can`t wait to see you.Bye! luv Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary

    When did you become such an eloquent writer! We love you and can't wait to hear all about your new family members!

    Love
    Aunt Julie xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up Mary!Its me,Emma Griffin! I miss you so much!Guess what? I caught a moshling on moshi monsters.com! Your new brothers and sisters are cute! Like I said,I miss you so much! Tell me all about your trip when you get back!Miss you,tell Ian I said "Hello.",and bye!
    Love,Emma G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, Don't let those 3 little boys be mean to you! That is good that you are watching out for that!

    ReplyDelete