"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God." 1 John 4:7 (NIV)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mary's Post 3

Hiya! I am back! So let me finish what I was talking about on Mary's Post 2. Let's see, where was I? Oh yeah! So I was running, and the 3 boys were chasing me. I ran into the kitchen and ducked behind a bench. And just my luck, they didn't notice me. They ran right past me and went back outside. So I got up and went out and those little boys were waiting for me, just as I expected. I decided that I had enough, so I went away and said "Mommm! They're still copying me!"And they said "Mommm! They're still copying me!" She told them to stop, but they didn't listen. Then I got an idea. I led them to the sandbox, but then, for some random meaning, they started to punch at me, but believe me, I put an end to that. Yeaahhh, I tell you later. Au revoir!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Did you see the blog on your first post from Lucy,SHE GOT HER DOGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway,the hotel your staying in is sooooooo pretty.Why can`t hotels be that pretty here?I have another question.Does everyone at the Beacon House speak English?Emma really,really,really,reallllly,misses you.On the first day you were gone she missed you.Well,see you soon.Bye,luv Grace

    ReplyDelete